***Free UK postage on all books***
When confirmation of your order is received, this is to indicate that we have received your order. It does not indicate that a contract exists between us. We have included this term to protect us in the case that a mistake has been made in pricing, we have inadvertently under-priced goods, or we are no longer able to supply a particular product for some reason. In the case of a change of price, we will always contact you first to ensure that the price is acceptable.
Postage rates for books
All books are shipped free in the UK.
There is a small charge for Overseas shipping, depending on weight.
European postage costs range from £1 to a maximum of £5.
Rest of the world costs range from £2 to a maximum of £8.
All orders are dispatched within 2 working days. International orders are generally received in under 10 days.
Any credit card details you entered are transmitted over a secure(SSL) link and stored using 128-bit encryption.
If you need to reach us, please use the Contact us link on the store page.
We do not disclose buyers' information to third parties.
If for any reason you are unhappy with your book purchase, you can return it to us, at your own cost, in its original condition within 14 days of the date you received the item and we will issue a full refund for the price you paid for the item.
If you have any problems ordering please contact us: Tel 01376 521900 or email d[email protected] Please note that you may need to enable Pop-ups to complete the payment screens.
What are browser cookies?
They are very small text files that are created by a website through a browser on your computer. They are used to help you navigate a website, identify preferences and perform specific functions, for example, you input a room’s dimensions into a text box on a website and the website then automatically calculates the materials required for each product page that you visit on that website.
How we use Browser Cookies
1. Anonymously tracking page visits, hits, search terms, visitor locations etc. for statistical purposes, which help us to improve our services. We use Google Analytics to provide us with information about use of the website, examples of this statistical information would be how many visitors from United Kingdom we have had, how many visitors used Internet Explorer as a browser, how many pages were visited today, what words visitors search for to find our website etc.
2. Improving security on the website to prevent fraudulent activity and protect your personal information
3. Identifying visitors for login purposes. This ensure that you stay logged in on each page you visit, allows your browser to remember your login credentials, allows us to make recommendations based on your preferences or settings
4. Storing an anonymous reference to your shopping basket
5. Storing an anonymous reference to information you enter into the website e.g. to track popular search terms
Cookie control via your browser
If you are looking for our website terms and conditions please see our Terms page.